The explosive growth of the cloud has transformed how software is developed, deployed and managed. Are you ready to secure this new world? This panel, moderated by Dino Dai Zovi, CTO of Capsule8, will bring together security engineering leaders from established Silicon Valley companies steeped in modern engineering culture to discuss how they have approached and succeeded in securing their rapidly moving and security-critical environments.
- Tom Daniels, platform security lead at Square
- Richo Healy, security engineer at Stripe
- Ryan Huber, security engineer at Slack
Attendees of this session will:
- See how companies steeped in DevOps approach securing it.
- Learn how updating software in continuously deployed environments is easier.
- Learn how security response is automated in continuously deployed environments.