Capsule8 is building real time zero day attack detection for production Linux infrastructure. Traditional security approaches have been unable to detect or scale to the sheer volume of data being generated in modern production systems. Capsule8 has brought innovative technology to the scene to tackle this problem including an open source sensor. Marquee customers include Lyft, Fastly, and Looker.
We are looking for a senior software engineer to join the application team — leading development on the Go backend. The application is the primary user interface for visualization, workflow, and configuration of our data. Upcoming projects include adding RBAC and auditing, extending historic and cross-node analytics, and building out our hosted offering.
The team is highly collaborative, curious, and enjoys a unique vantage point to learn about and interact with the rest of the company.
What you will do:
- Take responsibility for and ownership of the technical direction of our application backend
- Build, maintain, document and test the application backend based on existing needs and anticipated future needs
- Break down projects into composable chunks that can be worked on independently and iterated on
- Mentor and support the team through code and design reviews
- Give and take feedback collaboratively to improve our code and our product