This individual plays a critical role in building and sustaining customer relationships while driving the adoption of Capsule8 solutions in order to surpass revenue goals. The Sales Engineer works very closely with the Sales Executive to build long-term business relationships and position Capsule8 to win new business. The Sales Engineer is a high impact, very visible role and must be able to articulate business value, but also able to demonstrate how this is feasible through the solution. This role will require about 40% travel.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of technical and business savvy bringing a consultative selling approach, an ability to work cross functionally and, strong presentation skills. Capsule8 is a very dynamic organization that is growing rapidly and because of that we are searching for high energy, hard-working individuals that would like to grow with us.
- Sell Capsule8 products and services to C-level and senior management level customers
- Attain sales quota requirements
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records in Capsule8’s CRM solution
- Participate and present Capsule8 capabilities at events, trade shows and industry conferences
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and technologies, competitors, as well as industry trends
- Be able to articulate to internal stakeholders a prospect and/or customer’s business and security challenges
- Be able to articulate to internal stakeholders a prospect’s technical requirements
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate Capsule8’s product, business value proposition, and technology to prospects and customers
- Lead proof of value engagements that are benefiting Capsule8 as well as the company and ensure you are meeting the outlined success criteria
- Support and complete RFPs, security questionnaires, and other sales related activities
- Be a conduit between customer feedback related to the solution to internal product development stakeholders to influence the direction of the solution