Capsule8 is building real time zero day attack detection for production Linux infrastructure. Traditional security approaches have been unable to detect or scale to the sheer volume of data being generated in modern production systems. Capsule8 has brought innovative technology to the scene to tackle this problem including an open source sensor. Our biggest customers include Lyft, Fastly, and Looker.
We are looking for a product designer to join the application team in New York City — reporting to the engineering manager and leading work on UI and UX. The application is the primary user interface for visualization, workflow, and configuration of our data. Upcoming projects include building out our hosted offering and deployment management system, and building configuration wizards to help customers get the most of our analytics.
The team is highly collaborative, curious, and enjoys a unique vantage point to learn about and interact with the rest of the company.
What You Will Do
- Take responsibility for and ownership of the visual direction of our application
- Increase the value of the user experience by making it intuitive and beautiful
- Be actively involved in defining the strategy for your program, thinking in terms of design systems, not just screens
- Design and prototype multiple ideas quickly to validate product directions
- Regularly validate and refine ideas with metrics as well as collect new insights
- Regularly give and take feedback collaboratively to improve our product (with engineers, product management, customers, etc.)
- Partner with engineers as they build and ship features