Capsule8 is building the industry’s real-time attack disruption platform for cloud-native environments. We’ve seen first-hand how the growth of big data, cloud, and containerized microservices architectures have caused server infrastructure to change faster than traditional security approaches have been able to keep up with, resulting in reduced visibility, a lack of protection, almost non-existent forensic capabilities, and large-scale breaches having gone unnoticed for years.
We are looking for a Business Development Rep who is adaptable and comfortable with early stage companies, and who love a collaborative team environment. If it’s an excellent fit to your interests and skills, we encourage the opportunity to grow your responsibilities as our company grows. We are looking primarily for candidates to join us in either our Boston or Brooklyn office.
- Support account executives in uncovering and qualifying target key and names accounts Identify
- Conduct active prospecting and promote Capsule8 offerings to target customers
- Evaluate inbound leads generated through marketing programs
- Forecast and document sales activity in Salesforce
- Manage a sales pipeline and work with sales reps to close new business
- Collaborate with senior sales and marketing personnel
- Serve as primary liaison between sales and marketing to increase customer opportunities
- Minimum 2 years of sales/business development experience in B2B security, software, SaaS, or other related technology environment
- Proficient at Saleforce, HubSpot and InsightSquare
- Strong communications skills and highly motivated to work with customers
- Knowledgeable about products and services in security space is a plus
- Future career interest in an enterprise sales role